Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of Members of the Drummoyne District Rugby Football Club Inc. will be held (upstairs) at The Oxford Hotel Drummoyne on Thursday, 29th November 2018, commencing at 6.30pm.
- To receive the Financial Accounts / Annual Report for the Year Ended 30 September 2018
- To elect the honorary office bearers for the Club including:
- Treasurer & Assistant Treasurer
- Gear Steward
- Social Secretary
- 8 Committee Members
Nominations for Office Bearers can be mailed to the above address, or emailed (preferably) to – [email protected]
- Consider any Nominations for Life Members & Vice Presidents. To re-present all Vice presidents in accordance with rule 4 (e).
To date we have received one (1) nomination for a Vice President, that being:
– Chris Lau – Former DDRFC Junior and 1st Grade Captain, long time player at the club known for his uncompromising play. Chris is also a former Club Captain and a passionate Dirty Red.
– Nathan Wicks – Former 1st Grade Captain, cheeky scrum half and long time player at the club. Nathan is also a former Club Captain and a premiership winning 1st Grade Coach who also played Juniors and Colts for the club.
- Any other business, please email [email protected] so that any other business items can be circulated beforehand.
- Extraordinary Resolution:
To consider a recommendation of a special resolution to amend the Constitution of the DDRFC inc, in accordance with the document titled “2017 proposed changes to the DDRFC Constitution” which is included with this Notice. (annexure 1)
Notice of voting Rights:
a.) Voting rights at meetings of the Club are limited to all members and Life Members
b.) Voting by proxy or postal ballot is not allowed at any meeting of the Club.
c.) All persons voting must be financial for the financial year at the time the meeting is held.
DDRFC – Secretary